Thursday, April 7, 2016

Super-Team Family: The Lost Issues!: Mars Attacks The Phantom!

I love, love, love Super-Team Family: The Lost Issues by Ross Pearsall! Ross is a genius at taking two different characters and creating a fnatastic "What If...?" style cover. So I figured before I moved on from the sci-fi Phantom kick I've been on the last couple months, I thought I'd share this...



Super-Team Family: The Lost Issues!: Mars Attacks The Phantom! If you don't already, be sure to check out Ross' page!

2 comments:

  1. I like his combos and art mash-ups, but man, he needs to work on the cover dialogue. It's tonally off from what those kind of comics would do back then. Usually too snarky and insider-jokey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Ghost Who Croaks" is a little corny, but I forgive it because the art mash-up is genius!

    ReplyDelete